PRIMEagri (“we”, “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is PRIMEagri, PO Box 219, Norfolk, NR19 9EU.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide to us on paper, electronically or by phone. This may also include personal information that you provide concerning certain 3rd parties who you have a business relationship with.
- We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete feedback and surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Information contained in documents that you upload to our website
- Details of your visits to our website, to include your computer’s IP address, plus anonymous information collected from cookies during your visit to our website
Using your information
We use information provided by you in the following ways:
- to provide products and services that you have requested from us or have expressed an interest in
- to setup and administer your account
- to ensure that content from our website/digital platforms are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to notify you about changes to our products and services
- to manage and improve our website
- to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into
- for record keeping purposes
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
- to track your activity on our digital platforms
- to personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
- for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
Disclosure of your information
We will never disclose your information to any 3rd party who is not directly involved in the products and services we provide to you except:
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law
- to any successor in title to our business
We will not share your data with any third parties without prior consent, and we will ensure that your information is appropriately protected if, after your consent, we do.
In order to provide our products and services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations, fraud prevention and screening and credit risk management companies, and mailing houses.
We may share your data with advertising networks and/or social media platforms for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms, and to search engine and analytics providers.
We may share your data with third parties (a) if we are under a legal or regulatory duty to do so, (b) if it is necessary to do so to enforce our contractual rights, (c) to lawfully assist the police or security services with the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity, (d) where such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety or security of any persons, and/or (e) otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
Other websites/digital platforms
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
Your data protection rights
You may correct or update your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please email us at email@example.com. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require a copy of the information that we hold. If you request a copy of your information you will need to pay us a statutory fee which is currently £10.
If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
Last updated 29th January 2021